Frequently Asked Questions
Purchase a Qualifying HP printer within the promotional period and then enrol with HP Instant Ink. The claiming window to claim your cashback is 30-60 days from the date of your new qualifying HP printer purchase so please ensure that you enrol in HP Instant Ink and leave an adequate time frame to submit your online claim.
Qualifying Products are detailed on the Qualifying Products page.
View our How It Works page for further details on how to submit your online claim.
If you have a scanner, scan your proof of purchase and save to your computer ready to upload.
If you do not have a scanner, take a picture with your mobile phone, digital camera or tablet. To transfer this document to your computer you can simply send it via email or transfer via USB. If you are claiming on your tablet, upload the image from your tablet’s photo library.Digital Copy/Online Purchases:
Print and Scan as detailed under physical copy/ in store purchase.
Save your proof of purchase to your computer ready to upload.
Take a screenshot of the proof of purchase and save as PDF or JPEG to your computer. To save your proof of purchase as a JPEG, simply paste the screenshot you have taken into Microsoft Paint and save this document to your computer as a JPEG.
If claiming from a tablet, take a screenshot of the proof of purchase and upload to the claim form from your photo library.General Requirements for documents uploaded:
When scanning or taking a picture please ensure all the required details are clearly visible. Blurred or unclear proof of purchase may invalidate your claim.
Uploaded documents must be in PDF document or JPEG image format. Maximum size of each document is 2Mb.
If required you can upload multiple documents, simply select the files one at a time and click upload during the claim process.
This is likely to be for one of the following reasons:
- You have missed the claim window for this promotion
- Your purchase date is outside the promotional period
- You are too early to claim for this promotion
Please refer to your proof of purchase and the Terms and Conditions of this promotion and the claim period detailed.
Prepare your documents for upload and then during the claim process follow these steps
To upload the document(s) select ‘Choose File’, then locate the file that you want to upload and click ‘Open’. The name of the document selected will be displayed on the web page, check this is the correct document then select ‘upload’.
If you need to add more documents repeat this process. The documents will be listed as you add them. If the wrong document was selected simply remove them by using the delete button (indicated by the ‘bin’ icon). Once all documents are loaded select next.
You will need to provide the following details:
- Account Number
- Sort Code
- Account Holder's Name
Please refer to the email we have sent you, it may be that the details uploaded for your proof of purchase were not sufficient to process your claim.
Common reasons for Missing Information:
- Proof of purchase was not legible
- Proof of Purchase did not show the price paid, products or retailer purchased from
- An incorrect document was uploaded and not a proof of purchase
- An order confirmation was supplied which did not show the products were purchased, in this case we ask you to provide further documents to support your claim, this could be a delivery note or invoice
- The serial number you entered on your claim is invalid
- The bank details you provided are not matching with the claimant/company details
If you have received an email to confirm approval of reward, please check the following:
- Refer to the Terms and Conditions of the promotion for reward timeframes
- Check your bank statements for the reward amount that you are expecting
- If you are still unable to locate your payment please contact us here
Contact Us Form
If you have any problems or questions related to this promotion, our promotional support team will be happy to help.
By Telephone: 0345 216 0091
Lines are open Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm excluding bank holidays. Calls will be charged at local call rates from landlines only.