- Get Started
- Personal Details
Please read and confirm each statement below:
Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- The Promotion is open to individual residents of the UK and ROI, over the age of 18, with a valid UK or ROI bank account (“Participant”). This Promotion is not open to businesses or any other third party who do not purchase the Promotion Product for their own personal use. Where the Participant purchases a Promotion Product with the intention of either reselling or renting the relevant Promotion Product to a third party, they shall be deemed ineligible to take part in the Promotion.
- Participants who purchase a new (i.e. not second hand or refurbished) HP printer listed HERE (“Promotion Product”) during the Promotion Period (as defined at Condition 3 below) from a Participating Retailer listed HERE (“Participating Retailer”), who then go on to enroll in the HP Instant Ink program, shall be eligible to claim a variable cashback reward as listed HERE (“Reward”) subject to full compliance with these Promotion Terms and Conditions (“Promotion Terms”). For the avoidance of doubt, purchases of Promotion Products made from eBay, Amazon Marketplace or any other third-party marketplace are ineligible and shall not be eligible for a Reward under the Promotion.
- To qualify under this Promotion, purchases of Promotion Products must be made during the period commencing from the 1st August (00:01-BST) 2019 through until 31st October 2019 (23:59-GMT) (“Promotion Period”). For the avoidance of doubt, to qualify under the Promotion, purchases of Qualifying Products must be outright purchases, where the Participant is the sole owner of the Qualifying Product.
Following purchase of a Promotion Product in accordance with Conditions 2 and 3 above, Participants must create an account (“Account”) and register their Promotion Product to the Account at https://instantink.hpconnected.com/ by providing the requested information, including (but not limited to), the information outlined at 4(a) and 4(b) below and the Instant Ink Plan the Participant wishes to enroll into (“Registration”):
- Details of the Promotion Product purchased by the Participant (including serial number of the relevant purchased Promotion Product);
- Personal contact details of the Participant
Following Registration, Participants must visit https://claims.hpcashback.com and complete the presented fields with the following information (including but not limited to) (“Claim”);
- A valid proof of purchase from a Participating Retailer;
- Date of purchase
- Serial number of the Promotion Product;
- Image of their HP Instant Ink Account History page created during Registration either in the form of a PDF or JPEG, showing the date of Registration;
- Instant Ink Plan chosen (via dropdown menu);
- Participants details including bank details to receive the Reward.
- Participants must complete Registration within 30 days of purchase of the Promotion Product and subsequently submit their Claim within 14 and 45 days of the purchase of the Promotion Product meaning the final Claim date (for a Promotion Product purchased on the 31st October 2019) is no later than 23:59 (GMT) 14th December 2019. The date of the relevant invoice or receipt shall be considered as day one (1) ("Reward Window"). Claims received outside of the Reward Window shall be considered invalid. Registrations and Claims must be submitted by the Participant only, Participating Retailers may not submit Claims on behalf of the Participant, where such a Claim is made it shall be rejected.
- Once the Claim has been received, the Participant will receive confirmation of receipt within 1 working day via email and a second email within 2 working days stating whether or not the Claim has been successful. It is the Participant's responsibility to contact HP at email@example.com within seven days of their Claim being submitted if email confirmation has not been received. If such communication is not made within this timeframe the Claim will be deemed invalid and the Participant shall be ineligible to receive any associated Reward.
- If HP deems that a Claim has been submitted incorrectly the Participant shall be notified via email and offered the opportunity to provide the required information within seven days. If no response is received within seven (7) days of the email, the Claim shall be marked as invalid and the Participant will no longer be eligible to receive the Reward.
- Participants are permitted to make one Claim per Promotion Product purchased, up to a maximum of 5 Claims per Participant.
- HP reserves the right to audit and subsequently disqualify any Claim that it considers not to be in compliance with these Promotion Terms. In order to support this audit, HP reserves the right to request any relevant information (without limitation) related to a Participant’s Claim(s).
- Providing that the Participant has complied with the Promotion Terms fully, the Promoter shall strive to send a Reward via bank transfer to the Participant’s nominated bank account within 45 days of Claim approval.
- Where a Participant returns one or more Qualifying Products, any Claims made in relation to that Qualifying Product and the related Qualifying Purchase shall be deemed invalid and subsequently cancelled and the Participant must contact HP at firstname.lastname@example.org or UK  or ROI  to advise of this.
- All liability for tax in relation to the Reward is the sole responsibility of the Participant.
- HP reserves the right to amend or cancel the terms of this Promotion at any time without notice, with future effect.
- No responsibility is accepted by HP and all its respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents for any lost, delayed or damaged data which occurs during any communication or transmission of Claims, or any resulting injury, loss, costs or damages of any kind resulting in part or in whole, directly or indirectly from participating in the Promotion.
- Where HP considers a Claim to have been made fraudulently and a Reward has been paid in relation to the Claim it shall seek to recover the Reward from the Participant by providing 28 days written notice. Where the Reward value is not repaid within the 28 days and legal action is necessary to recover the Reward, the Participant shall be solely responsible for the full costs of any such action.
- For the avoidance of doubt, all correspondence and concerns that relate to the Instant Ink program directly must be directed at https://support.hp.com/ie-en/document/c03767640
- References to HP refer to: HP Inc UK Limited Cain Road, Amen Corner Bracknell Berkshire United Kingdom RG12 1HN Participants should not send any information or Promotion related correspondence to this address as it will not be processed.
- This Promotion shall be governed by the law of England and Wales. The English version of the Promotion Terms shall be controlling in all aspects and shall prevail in case of any inconsistencies with translated versions, if any.