- Subject to these Terms and Conditions customers in the UK who have enrolled in HP Instant Ink, within 30 days of purchasing one of the Qualifying HP Products, can claim a defined cashback amount as set out in the table at condition 30 below. This cashback offer is valid only for customers that have signed up for HP Instant Ink on a Qualifying HP Product that has been purchased during the respective promotional periods (Promotional Period) from a Participating Retailer (as set out at condition 4 below) for the Qualifying HP Products as set out in the table at condition 30 below. Specified cashback amounts will not be granted if the particular Qualifying HP Product is purchased outside the relevant Promotional Period.
- Customers may claim cashback for a maximum of 5 Qualifying Products.
- To take advantage of the Promotion, customers must no sooner than 14 days and no later than 45 days from the date of purchase complete the online claim form (available at " www.hpcashback.com"), and attach: (i) proof of purchase of the Qualifying HP Product(s) in the form of the Participating Retailer’s invoice (via scan or email attachment); and (ii) proof of enrolment to HP Instant Ink with the Promoter for the Qualifying HP Product(s) (via attachment of email confirmation of HP Instant Ink enrolment). Proof of order or dispatch note will not be accepted. For the avoidance of doubt the date of purchase counts as day one. The Participating Retailer’s invoice must clearly show the customer details, HP part code of the Qualifying HP Product(s) purchased, the purchase price and the date of purchase. The participant must not send original invoices as these cannot be returned. In addition, Participants must provide a copy of their HP Instant Ink Account History Page which must be attached in the form of a PDF or JPEG. The HP Instant Ink Account History Page must include the date on which the Participant’s HP Instant Ink service commenced.
- The Promotion is valid in respect of a Qualifying HP Product purchased either directly from store or online at Amazon, AO, Argos, Asda, Costco, Dixons (Currys PC World), Ebuyer, Harvey Norman, HP Store, John Lewis, Office Outlet, Rymans, Sainsburys, Shop Direct (Very/Littlewoods) or Tesco (each a Participating Retailer). The Promotion is only valid for end user customers (i.e. customer's purchasing product for their own use); claims where the HP Qualifying Product purchased will be resold or rented to a third party are ineligible for this Promotion.
- Once the claim form and supporting documents have been received, HP will send the customer confirmation of receipt by email from firstname.lastname@example.org. The email will confirm whether or not the claim for cashback has been successful. HP will endeavour to do this within seven calendar days. It is the customer’s responsibility to contact the promotions team at email@example.com where the customer has not received email confirmation following this timeframe
- Customers submitting an incomplete claim form will be notified via email and offered the opportunity to provide the required items within seven calendar days. If the participant still fails to comply with the terms and conditions, the claim for cashback will be refused. HP will not be liable for any delay in responding outside of the seven- day timeframe.
- Payment of the cashback will be made via bank transfer to the individual or company name stated as the purchaser on the proof of purchase invoice supplied and to the UK bank details submitted online by the customer. Payment cannot be made out to individuals except where the product has been purchased for personal use and the customer’s name appears as the purchaser on the proof of purchase invoice. Cheques will not be issued under any circumstances.
- HP endeavours to process valid payment claims in 5 working days from sending the confirmation email to customer or as soon as possible thereafter. HP will not be liable where claims are processed outside of this timeframe.
- The customer who receives the payment shall be solely responsible for the fulfilment any tax obligations imposed by local tax legislation.
- The cashback amount will only be paid upon HPs satisfaction that the customer has fully complied with these terms and conditions and the associated instructions.
- By completing the claim process customers confirm their acceptance of these terms and conditions. Return of the Qualifying HP Product to the Participating Retailers following submission of the claim for the cashback will disentitle the customer to the cashback. If a HP Qualifying Product is returned (thus revoking the sales contract) no claim may be made for cashback. In this case cashback that has already been paid must be fully paid back.
- The Promotion is valid only in the UK and Northern Ireland for private end users and business customers. This Promotion may not be combined with any other promotional offers or special pricing offered by the Promoter on the Qualifying HP Product.
- This offer is not open to employees of HP, their agents, wholesalers, resellers, retail staff, retailers, participating stockists or anyone connected with the Promotion.
- Claims must be submitted by the end user customer only. Resellers may not submit claims on behalf of their customers.
- For questions regarding the status of your claim, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The cashback will not be granted to a customer who: a) has not purchased a Qualifying HP Product within the relevant Promotional Period; and/or b) has not enrolled the Qualifying HP Product in HP Instant Ink within 30 days of purchase; and/or c) has not completed the claim form correctly; and/or c) has not supplied valid proof of purchase; and/or d) has not supplied valid proof of HP Instant Ink enrolment; and/or e) has not submitted their claim between 14 to 45 days from the date of purchase; and/or f) failed in any way to comply with these terms and conditions as determined in HP’s sole discretion.
- HP reserves the right to disqualify incomplete, altered or illegible claims. No responsibility will be accepted for submissions which have been lost, or are late, damaged, mis-directed, delayed in the post or insufficiently pre-stamped. Proof of posting will not be accepted as proof of delivery.
- HP is not responsible or liable for any technical, hardware, software, server, website, or other failures or damage of any kind to the extent that this prevents the customer from or otherwise obstructs them in participating in the Promotion.
- HP reserves the right to audit all cashback claims to ensure that the terms and conditions of the Promotion have been met and to request additional information regarding any and all claims and supporting documents.
- All documentation submitted for this Promotion becomes property of HP and will not be returned. Submission of false, incorrect, misleading or fraudulent documentation may result in disqualification from this Promotion and future HP promotions and may result in the submitter being subject to prosecution.
- HP may cancel or withdraw this Promotion at any time without prior notice.
- The decisions of HP in respect of any and all aspects of the Promotion will be final and binding.
- HP reserves the right to amend or cancel the terms of this Promotion at any time without notice.
- HP shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury of any nature howsoever caused to customers pursuant to this Promotion. However, nothing in these terms shall act so as to exclude or restrict HPs liability for fraud, death or personal injury of customer proven to be caused by HPs negligence or for any other liability which cannot lawfully be excluded under any applicable law or regulation.
- In the event of either false, erroneous claims or overpayments either submitted by the customer or made by HP then subject to HP serving not less than 28 days prior written notice the customer shall repay or reimburse any such false, erroneous or overpayments and the customer shall hold HP harmless and indemnify HP from any liability, claims, damages and tax liabilities arising in such circumstances.
- In addition to the invoice for the purchased HP Qualifying Product and email proof of HP Instant Ink enrolment, HP reserves the right to request from the customer further evidence of purchase and/or ownership (e.g. photo of the serial number label, barcodes, HP Instant Ink customer number).
- This Promotion is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
- Promoter: HP Inc UK Limited Cain Road, Amen Corner Bracknell Berkshire United Kingdom RG12 1HN (referred to herein as “HP” or the “Promoter”).
- Qualifying HP Products and respective Promotional Periods
|Envy Photo Qualifying SKUs||Promotional Dates||Cashback|
|ENVY Photo 6220 Series||11th November 2018 - 31st January 2019||£ 30.00|
|ENVY Photo 6230 Series||11th November 2018 - 31st January 2019||£ 30.00|
|ENVY Photo 6234 Series||11th November 2018 - 31st January 2019||£ 30.00|
|ENVY Photo 7130 Series||11th November 2018 - 31st January 2019||£ 30.00|
|ENVY Photo 7134 Series||11th November 2018 - 31st January 2019||£ 30.00|
|ENVY Photo 7830 Series||11th November 2018 - 31st January 2019||£ 30.00|