HP Chromebook Cashback
Terms & Conditions
- The Promotion is open to all Schools, Colleges or Academies located in either the United Kingdom or Republic of Ireland and are able to verify their educational establishment status using the appropriate educational reference number on request by HP.
- In order to participate in this Promotion, Participants must purchase a minimum of thirty (30) Qualifying Products in any combination (as listed HERE) within a single transaction (“Qualifying Purchase”).
- Qualifying Purchases must be made during the period commencing from the 13th March 2020 (00:01-GMT) 2019 through until 30th April 2020 (23:59-GMT) (“Promotion Period”) from any reseller listed HERE (“Authorised Reseller”).
- Following the Participant making a Qualifying Purchase presuming full compliance with these Promotion Terms and Conditions (“Promotion Terms”), the Participant shall be eligible to claim a cashback reward of £400.00 (UK Participants) or €400.00 (ROI Participants) (“Reward”).
- Participants who additionally purchase a select service from a select Reseller including Academia, XMA, Getech, C-Learning and Stones (detailed with the values in this LINK) along with the Qualifying Purchase shall be eligible to claim an enhanced cashback Reward to partially cover the cost of the service (as per the table).
- After making a Qualifying Purchase, Participants must register their Qualifying Purchase at https://claims.hpcashback.com/chromebook-20 and provide the requested information, including a valid proof of purchase from an Authorised Reseller, stating the Qualifying Products purchased, purchase price, date of purchase and any other requested information (“Claim”).
- Participants must submit their Claim within 30 to 60 days of purchase. The date of the relevant invoice shall be considered as day one (1) (“Claim Window”). Claims received outside of the Claim Window shall be considered invalid.
- Once the Claim has been received, the Participant will receive confirmation of receipt within 1 working day via email and a second email within 3 working days stating whether or not the Claim has been successful. It is the Participant's responsibility to contact HP at email@example.com within seven days of their Claim being submitted if email confirmation has not been received.
- Participants are permitted to make one Claim per 30 (thirty) Qualifying Products purchased up to a maximum of 3 Claims total within the Promotional Period.
- HP reserves the right to audit and subsequently disqualify any Claim that it considers not to be in compliance with these Promotion Terms. In order to support this audit, HP reserves the right to request any relevant information (without limitation) related to a Participant’s Claim(s).
- Providing that the Participant has complied with these Terms and Conditions fully, they shall receive a Reward via bank transfer to their nominated bank account within 30 days of Claim approval.
- Where a Participant returns one or more Qualifying Products, any Claims made in relation to that Qualifying Product and the related Qualifying Purchase shall be deemed invalid and subsequently cancelled
- All liability for tax in relation to the Reward is the sole responsibility of the Participant.
- HP reserves the right to amend or cancel the terms of this Promotion at any time without notice.
- References to HP refer to: HP Inc UK Limited, Cain Road, Amen Corner, Bracknell, Berkshire, United Kingdom. Participants should not send any information or Promotion related correspondence to this address as it will not be processed.
- This Promotion shall be governed by the law of England and Wales.